9:45 AM, Saturday, June 30, 2007
physics paper3 is sososo far away. will return reluctantly to my books tomorrow.
i went to the settlers' cafe at holland v yesterday with the pb-j2s! lol we used to be the pb-sec3s then we became the pb-sec4s. now we are the pb-j2s!
we had a hard time trying to locate the cafe. on the way there i got scolded by a passer-by for halting suddenly in the middle of the pavement x: it was'nt on purpose! i think he sort of freaked out and started scolding. NEVER stop suddeny in the middle of the pavement ok!
nevertheless, it didn't dampen my day because we were super happy!
we finally found the settlers' cafe with much difficulty. it wasn't in the hiphip stretch of holland v actually. it's under some hdb estate. so we went in and placed orders for the student's special together with set meal. it comes with free flow of drinks and lunch set and 4 hours of gaming! it costs around 10bucks per person so it's worthwhile!
so we nua3 into the seats and started playing board games. i think the super fun game is the Halli Galli!
find out more at http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/294
its some reaction game which tests the speed and memory. and being naturally born with slow reflex and long lag time i am super slow! haha winnie is super fast!!!but towards the end of the game i got kai1 qiao4 and starting winning! whaah this is my favourite game i want to buy home to play! but each set costs SGD$35. x:
anyway there aren't much people there at the cafe during weekdays afternoon and the staff there quite friendly also. makes time passes very fast. it's a nice place and it isnt that damaging to my wallet also. can go again next time.
9:30 PM, Thursday, June 28, 2007
blocks is over!
ok maybe not yet but it's going to be over in another 5 days
i've got the last paper to go. physics paper3
the past few papers were quite crappy. especially chemistry. it's totally not do-able at all lar. but mama says i should stop studying keep chasing me to sleep. anyway just super duper very happy it's over. was super high today before maths paper. and after the paper chaoji high like some long awaited end was here.
tomorrow and saturday can go play! tomorrow go gathering saturday go shopping. life's so beautiful (:
going to replenish energy tonight. tomorrow's going to be happy day!
9:07 PM, Monday, June 11, 2007
i am liking
i am liking the newfound time where i can sleep until the the sky is bright and not have to wake up early and scrambling after the 6.20am bus.
i am liking the the newfound time where i can eat a proper and a variety of breakfast before starting a new day.
i am liking the newfound time at home with my family instead of coming home everyday after school just for dinner and sleep.
on a more depressing note
the third week of holidays is ending! what a bumper yah. life has been pretty monotonous for this whole week. it's just wake up. pack bag. get to the library. study till lunch with friends. have a quick lunch. back to the library. try to concentrate on my books instead of looking everywhere. clock strucks 6+pm. go home. watch tv. sleep. and the whole cycle repeats. it's pretty boring. but you get to see all familiar faces at jurong library! one more week to go. 2 more subjects to kill :S
i need all the concentration and caffeine and company i can get.
and i can jolly well forget about the one day to just have fun and slack around. i can kiss my holidays goodbye man. nvm shall take joy in studying and enjoy my company. (:
praying for a friend. everything's gonna be alright.
10:25 PM, Sunday, June 10, 2007
congratulations to me!
yay this is my fourth official post in this blog and this blog is already seven months old. wow! went on a longlong blog-free period early this year. removed the tagboard and entries. grew tired of blogging and maintaining a stagnant blog with tags to ask me update! but absoluting nothing to write at all. ): kind of sad like your life very empty and nothing's worth mentioning at all. but i am going to start again now! from zero so i earased all the past tags.
suddenly feels very foreign to blogging. it feels weird now to type all this stuff even though i have been blogging since secondary2. but the frequency of entries have been dropping since. from once in 2 days. to once a week. and the to once a month. maybe even once in 2 months. have to get used to blogging all over again
anyway this is the last day of week 2 of holiday. here are the things i have achieved in this whole 14days without school:
1. harmoc concert! it's over. whew! yah the whole of my first week was left for practices. it has been so long since i've went on stage. and i have stage fright yes i do have stage frights even though i have given crappy speeches and performed a few lines before and i have a loud voice. but yah i do have stage fright. i screwed up the latin medley because i am so nervous no sound came out from my harmoc :S but i still thought it was a good effort by many many people and hope that all who were
coerced by me to come enjoyed most of the concert. it was a different style from some concerts i went which were really serious and wasnt really yo my like. anyway was really really happy after the concert to see my papa mama. my class. my gang. it's been a long time since i really participated in a production. and at the end of concert where i felt happy tired excited touched grateful all at one do. thanks to all those who came my papa mama, my class people, girlfriends and to those who msged good luck :D
2. studying. ohgreat half of the holiday is gone and i am not even a quarter through a.k.a i havent even completed one subject.
3. class birthday! it was at the mind cafe at boat quay and it was my first time there. our dearest zhiyun managed to get a reservation and we had a whole room all to ours. she had to do all the work beforehand like reservations, deposit and informing all of us a.k.a all the saigang. but it turned out pretty well because many of us turned up especially our senior class. lots of food. games. friendly staff and a nice scenery at the balcony. it was really pretty to see boat quay at night with all the tall tall buildings and river taxis. lol we were trying to recognise the different logos on the buildings like bank of china and capitalland. haha i can only recognise maybank! and waikuan very smart because she can diffferntiate all the buildings like old supreme court and the new supreme court and everything but i cannot ): haha overall i thought it was money and time well spent!
4. revival of blog! i hope it would stay alive for long though.
things i am going to do:
1. clear my dear table and throw away rubbish
2. spend one day going out and having fun.
3. spend one day just plain slacking at home.
4. spend the rest of the days eat. watch some tv. STUDY.
5. eat mcdonalds breakfast! it's been so long.
9:40 PM, Friday, June 08, 2007